The conference is soliciting paper submissions with significant research contributions to the field of network protocol research. Both experimental studies as well as formal investigations are equally welcome. Topics traditionally of interest include, but are not limited to:
- All aspects of network protocol research including design, specification, verification, implementation, measurement, testing, and analysis.
- Protocols for wireless networks, cellular networks, software-defined networks, data center networks, social networks, sensor networks, vehicular networks, and Internet of Things.
- Domain-specific solutions, including protocols for network security, routing, user privacy, and network management.
- Network protocols meet AI/ML, e.g., application of AI/Machine Learning to improve network protocols and operations; networking and protocols for improving the performance of AI/Machine Learning systems.
- Contributions to network architecture, e.g., algorithms and protocols for network virtualization or future Internet architectures.
- Contributions to other areas of data communications to the extent that they articulate a strong connection to network protocols, for example by discussing potential implications on the design or performance of certain types of network protocols.
Authors who are unsure whether or not their submissions might fit the scope of the conference are welcome to contact the Program Committee co-Chairs.